Sunday, October 9, 2011

wow, Saturday was busy

Much was done. Mom got some picture frames. We went to two grocery stores, getting lunch at the second. I left her around 2 and I'm pretty sure she was going to take a nap. I tried to take a nap but Eileen kept calling and then came home and insisted on talking to me.  :)  Some other stuff happened....then at around 6:30 we decided to start cleaning and reorganizing the kitchen. We stopped (stopping not to be confused with finishing) at 10:30 and went to bed. We have plans to do more today. I'd really like to get some sewing done. I remembered last night that the Arlington Quilt Guild meets tomorrow night, and I'd like to get my sewn name-badge done before then, which means today sometime. And I'd still like to get Mike's quilt top finished and get it ready to quilt. Plus there's laundry, and tidying up and readying for the work week ahead. So who knows how much I'll actually accomplish today. Oh yeah, and I need to vacuum, Eileen wants to pot a big plant she brought home, so she'll need help, I'd like to get my fabrics organized and pick out some for the Bloggers BOM. See it never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment