Monday, November 28, 2011

Orca Bay, week 2

Yesterday, Sunday, I finally got week one of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt, Orca Bay done,
all 224  crazy little squares of it.
Whew! That was a lot of sewing for me.
But aren't they cute?
I love them.

Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt, Orca Bay
I'm enjoying the mysterious aspect of this also,
the not knowing how it will all turn out. I see many people are changing up the color scheme, but I figure I'll do this one as directed. I had to actually buy blue fabrics to make the strings, I didn't have any!
Tonight I'm at my brother's house, caring for all the animals, in fact about to take the puppy for a walk, but I did manage to get two blocks done for week 2. Only 70 more to go!

3 comments:

  1. It's great to have the QST's done isn't it? They look great. The string blocks go quick and are so much fun. Aren't they just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you have found the time to work on the string blocks. The next clue comes out tomorrow - I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete