Saturday, September 17, 2011

First post

I tried once before to have a blog, and found I didn't have much to say. I don't expect that will change. I really just wanted a place to share my quilts, and my quilt enthusiasms with others of my kind. I hope to put some batteries in my camera and remember to take pictures of stuff as it progresses and when it's finished.
I was planning to go to the beach today for a long weekend, but something happened at work to make this impossible, so I'm home alone with all the cats and fish and I can spread all my quilting stuff all over the house and not pick it up all week. I don't know if that's better than going to the beach, but it's something.
My oldest kitty who lives here with me, is not feeling too well. I'm having a lot of indecision about whether she needs to go to the vet or not. She hasn't been eating, but she's still drinking. She seems cold, but it has been colder here in the last couple days.
So, I could be quilting, but I'm screwing around on the computer and fretting about my old girl, Sammi.


No comments:

Post a Comment