Saturday, October 6, 2012

I swear I've been sewing...but nothing much to show for it.

I made these two blocks for a bee mate. I love the look of these. I think it'd be fun to do them with another color for the sashing also. They're improv pieced, with scraps and Kona White.
She asked for fall colors.
 I can't wait to see the whole quilt put together, it should look terrific.
Here's some progress on my flower quilt. I think I almost have all the elements I want to include. I'm working on a couple more small items, then it should go together pretty easily with so few shapes. I've already picked out the backing. I think I'll do a simple straight line quilting on it. We'll see when I get there.
Tomorrow, if I can get a picture, I'll show a quilt I finished for a charity quilt along. It turned out pretty fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment