Thursday, October 10, 2013

more bags

So, bag production got slowed down in a fairly drastic way this week, thanks to the maintenance crew at the apartment complex where I live. Without any notice, they came to my apartment, removed everything from the sewing room, and replaced the carpet (which, to be fair, had been soaked when there was a plumbing issue upstairs, and I had requested that they come clean and dry it). However. I wasn't prepared to come home last night and find my sewing supplies all over the apartment, including in a closet, all over my bed, dresser and yes, in the BATHTUB!! And all the furniture was put back in different places. Sigh. My sis is coming over sometime this weekend to help me get everything put back in place.
Still, I have some pictures of the bags that I'd gotten made before all the crazy happened.
Love me some Anna Maria Horner fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment