Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and might as well throw in Happy Easter

Yes, it's true. I've started another Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt. I've decided to go with a slightly softer color scheme than Bonnie suggests. Wish me luck! I've made about 300 blocks so far, and I'm actually behind. Great time of year to undertake a project like this, right?








In other news, Sarah is 15. She's my 'under-photographed' kitty, mostly because she usually ends up looking like a gigantic feather duster in photos, but this one does her justice, I think. She's been a total sweetheart for 12 1/2 years, since I brought her home from the shelter.


Bag making is still going on, but the etsy shop is pretty much empty, as I've delivered all of my bags to A Show of Hands, a hand-craft store in Del Ray area of Alexandria.

1 comment:

  1. I saw all of the trimmings pictures on flickr and was wondering what you were up to. So much good work...I wish I was half as productive!

    ReplyDelete