Thursday, September 29, 2011

Boring blog without pictures. Must get camera.

So, I'm hanging out at my sis-in-law's house while she's on vacation. Feeding the cat and the fish (that's one sad fish, the other one died the last time I house sat, and yet she still lets me do it). My friend Katie is hanging out with me and we've turned Clair's house upside down, rearranged furniture, added lamps and sewing machine table, put a bunch of food and coffee all over the kitchen, and tonight we will start quilting.
Imagine picture of what we've done to Clair's house here.
It's like a big girl slumber party with quilting. We have more room to have our quilting stuff all over the place than either one of us does at our own homes, plus the motivation of having a quilting buddy around all the time. I'm hoping that I can make a lot of progress on the quilt I'm working on for my brother Mike. I can't wait to take a picture of it and post it here. Unfortunately, I'm in the process of re-sewing part of it, as I didn't realize I had a pretty bad problem with my tension for quite a while. So, I've been ripping and re-sewing my last couple of work times. It'll be good to get beyond that and actually start making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment